If you like to add some background information to a catalog entry, then you can do it (with the user role "collector") with the help of the EDIT tap at a catalog entry.
- ArmEc by Leonid: http://banana-label-catalog.org/catalog/32975-armec
- Tecni by Michael: http://banana-label-catalog.org/catalog/29022-tecni-set-ecuador
- Chiq NFL by Leee: http://banana-label-catalog.org/catalog/26866-chiquita-nfl
- Hola Banana!: http://banana-label-catalog.org/catalog/31065-hola-banana
- AFC by Nick: http://banana-label-catalog.org/catalog/31484-afrikanische-frucht-compag...
- and many more ...
So far a changed description of a catalog entry is only publisht in the CATALOG / INFORMATION tap (http://banana-label-catalog.org/catalog/info) in the section of changed catalog entries. We also can publish it at the front page if you prefere it. Alternativly you can add a comment to a label, that some backgroundinformation is added.
How does this sound to you?
Leonid has done fantastic work to give information about some brands. Are there more collectors who like to do some reserach about the brands or sets? You are welcome to add the information to our catalog!